Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The melancholic titles

I just realized when scrolling the mouse to the scroll bar on the right hand side of the blog page: most titles of my blog posts are quite depressive. death, mortal, insanity, depression and sort of gothic, dark themes :). Well well, it's just me, I like to reflect the bad sides of life as much as the funny side of it. That's what makes this life interesting, not boring! A perfect mix of flavors, don't you agree?

PS: I used to analyse my personality type -I forgot Francis something is the writer of those kind of books (very popular during my college-time, seemed like everyone at least have read one of them those days). I used to have some significant score for M, or Melancholy. Maybe, that's the cause these melancholic titles emerged.

No comments: