Friday, October 26, 2012

I want to know what makes you happy

It's been quite sometimes since I wrote something here. I wrote many other pieces of writing: reports, emails, minutes of meetings, diagrams, charts, structures, blah blah blah, here and there at work. I've almost suffocated I feel like I almost lose my clarity on the most important topic: life itself. 

This morning, a friend posted a question on her Facebook status: "I want to know what makes you happy".   An intriguing question indeed. Some of her friends have put many different interesting ideas like 'to be loved by someone', 'to have everything', 'still breathing', etc.  

I popped in and answered: 'the fact that I'm alive now, and knowing where I'll be heading off afterlife'. Oh well, I know this is not an interesting sentence at all to some people. Too serious I know. But no, I was not joking around. I'm trying to tell the truth. I love to tell the truths because it's true. Call me not creative, but that's exactly the answer I've been thinking about. I cannot think of something else that "I am happy now, while I'm alive, and happy knowing where I'll be heading off afterlife...." 

No comments: