Friday, October 14, 2011

Mr Gaarder was in town!

Yes, the author of Sophie's World was in Jakarta yesterday, and I missed his session because I was just looking at my friend's FB status that morning, only an hour prior to his lecture. That was a mission impossible to go to the venue where he spoke in an hour, during the peak time in the morning. So I just let it go, regrettably. Were I knew it earlier, I would have brought some of the books that he wrote and have his autograph on them. At least the new one, The Castle of Pyrenees, the latest book of him. Oooh..how come??????? This might have been once in a life time opportunity, and I missed it! -If only he knew that I collected almost all of his books, except for one or two that I missed. But I missed him! Aaargh............

No comments: