Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day of Darkness

I heard the news
Then I was numb
I didn't cry
No I didn't
They tried to console me
Hugged me
Consoled me
And I didn't cry a tear

I walked the late summer night
The sun has just set
It was early Autumn
Yellowish leaves on the paved road
Beautiful as they could be
The temperature started to get lower
People chatted
But they didn't know what to say
And I didn't know either
Cos nobody ever taught me how to cry

Because I was numb
My world has turned upside down
What was real, what was unreal?
I could not make sure of even one thing
I was thousand miles away from home
Yes, even home was not real
So why should I believe the news?
The news came from an unreal world

I chose not to believe
And playing with realities

*Stockholm, September 04, 09.30 pm

No comments: