Thursday, June 17, 2010

On being an enemy and the hated

I have never imagined that a person could be so insecured that he spent most of his time thinking about hating people and about how to make other people’s life suffered. He must have been the most sick people in the world, and must be so tired to become him because the person he hates doesn’t feel that way in return. I feel so pity for him because I still can laugh, smile, and enjoy the world, -while he spends most of his time to think about how to kick me out of here. It is OK if I’m an evil person, but look at me, doesn’t he feel like wasting his valuable time because I won’t give a damn care at all for this psychological ‘war’ that he created? He’s not yet God, so..as I mentioned in my shout out quote: as long as the sky is not fall into my head yet, -there’s nothing to worry about! (Abraracourcix, Galia Village Chief:). The price of his hatred toward me, it is his burden, it is his sins and not mine. I’m not loosing anything, I’m still enjoying life, doing my hobbies, having family and friends,..and he is hating me all the time. Poor him…He supposed to spend his time for something more valuable than just hating people. Doesn’t he feel tired?? If I were him, I would rather choose to hate Fidel Castro, George Bush, Ahmadinejad, Paul Wolfowitz, Perez Musharraf, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Ehud Olmert, Osama bin Laden, or maybe jealous to Collin Farrel, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jollie, Brad Pitt or the other popular celebs rather than ME! Who am I to be hated? I feel so flattered that people are able hate me (as I’m usually not a hate-able person) and want to spend their time to hate me… It’s amazing and a totally new experience for me: being hated so much!! :-))))).

Wrote April2007-when my case was on its peak.

No comments: